25 February 2008
HOLY TRINITY, WICKWAR PCC wishes to appoint a PARISH ADMINISTRATOR to work with the Revd David Russell across the United Benefice of Wickwar with Rangeworthy & Hillesley due to the impending move of the current post holder.
- Production of weekly news & service sheet
- Helping with the organisation of weddings, baptisms & funerals, & special services
- Maintaining church registers
- Filling & archiving and general administration
The job requires:
- Keyboard skills & familiarity with MS Office
- Some knowledge of parish church dministration is preferable but not essential
- A sense of humour!
Hours are flexible and based on a six hour session on one day a week @ £6 p hr.
Further details from:
Revd David Russell,
75 High Street, Wickwar,
S Glos, GL12 8NP.
Closing date: 17th March
Interviews: 27th-28th March