04 July 2020
Play equipment is checked regularly for damage, wear and tear, but is NOT sanitised or disinfected. Equipment is used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you, or any member of your household, has coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating.
- Stay 2m away from others in the playground unless they are members of your household. Come back later if it is too busy.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after you visit the playground.
- Do not drink or eat food/ snacks in the playground.
- Use hand sanitiser regularly.
- Dispose of all litter in the bins provided. If the bins are full, take litter home.
Thank you for following these rules to help keep everyone safe.