How can Ecojam.org assist you and your community group?
Ecojam is a website dedicated to raising the profile of local green businesses, organisations and initiatives and connecting them with each other and the people of the Avon region. We aim to engage the wider public in making this region sustainable, help them adopt more sustainable lifestyles, and stimulate green businesses.
Ecojam was born out of the Sustainability Cafes’ organised by the Bristol Sustainability Network and is kindly supported by the University of Bristol and Bristol City Council.
Benefits of Ecojam to your group
- Promote behaviour change by reaching a wider audience with your campaigns and activities
- Raise awareness of your events
- Recruit volunteers
- A package of free services and a high profile marketing campaign will draw people to Ecojam and therefore your group
- Ecojam is a free tool for communicating to the public
- New comers to the city will use Ecojam to find your group
- Learn from the experiences and case-studies of other community groups
- Share your best-practice to lead to a wider impact than your efforts alone can achieve
- Find information sources to help you with your work
- Find sources of funding