17 August 2016
STOP PRESS – £4,500 GRANT FUNDING FOR CENTRAL HEATING – ENDS SOON
Grant funding of up to £4,500 is available for central heating to households in Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire who own or who privately rent their homes who currently do not have a central heating system*, or for those with storage heaters that heat no more than 50% of the rooms**. Working in partnership with Gloucestershire local authorities and South Gloucestershire Council, the Warm and Well project at Severn Wye Energy Agency is administering three million pounds from central government (the former DECC).
Eligibility for the grants is based on:
- Income (including certain benefits)
- Housing costs
- Fuel bills
NEW eligibility criteria:
- People may also qualify if they have certain heath conditions and if they live in a property that isn’t energy efficient.
For more info and to apply for up to £4,500, call our free advice line now on 0800 500 3076. Funding ends soon!
Please note, at Warm and Well, we also offer:
- General energy advice
- Free energy advice home visits
- Cavity wall and loft insulation grants (subject to survey, eligibility and availability)
- Links to local installers and tradespeople
- Free home energy efficiency briefings and presentations to staff and/or clients
For more info please call our advice line on 0800 500 3076.
Thank you so much for your support in forwarding this info. It will enable people to benefit from living in warmer, healthier homes with cheaper energy bills!
Posted on behalf of Severn Wye Energy Agency